An opportunity to try and discover which glass technique is near you. Tasting Glass Workshop. After hours of hot glass blowing, fusion and bead experience, you can develop yourself in that way by deciding on the technique that excites you.
The program is as follows:
• 11: 00-12: 00 Hot Glass Blowing Workshop: In this workshop, you will shape how you use different equipment and tools while at the same time blowing the form you choose in colors you prefer with hot melt glass, in the instructor’s co-work.
* The work done in this workshop will be sent by cargo for overnight after annealing.
• 12: 00-13: 00 Lunch
• 13: 00-14: 00 Fusion Workshop: In the fusion workshop, you draw and cut colored glass pieces and place them on a plain transparent glass plate and create patterns.
* The work done in this workshop will be sent by cargo for the night through the firing process.
• 14: 00-14: 30 Tea and Rest Time
• 14: 30-15: 30 Bead Workshop: In this workshop you will learn the stages of making triangle, cube, cylinder and flat bead with basic bead forming techniques and you will get wonderful beads.
5 in stock
Event Price 51.72